Taylors Ford Service in Boston Approved Repairer
Taylors Ford Service in Boston, Lincolnshire, will help keep your vehicle performing at its best.
Whether you require a service, MOT or any type of repairs, our highly experienced aftersales team are on hand to keep your vehicle on the road.
Our team of manufacturer-trained technicians use the latest technology and updated product information to diagnose any issues and will use only Ford approved parts that come with a 12-month warranty for that extra piece of mind.
By keeping your vehicle in peak condition, not only will you have less problems, but you will be protecting the future resale value.
As part of every service or repair we will carry out a complimentary Taylors vehicle health check.
This is a comprehensive visual health check of your vehicle, including lights, tyres, exhaust, and suspension.
In addition to this, every vehicle receives a complimentary wash ready for when you collect it.
Service, MOT And Repair For Any Make of Vehicle
Taylors Ford Service in Boston can also service, repair, and MOT test vehicles of all makes and models regardless of whether you purchased your vehicle from one of our franchised garages or Taylors Select.
Such is our experience, that we are able to service and repair any other make of vehicle and we will still use genuine parts to ensure that the vehicle retains its future resale value.
This is particularly useful where there is no franchised garage nearby such as Citroen, Nissan, Renault and Skoda for example.
Advantages Of Servicing Your Ford With Us
Servicing your Ford with Taylors Ford Service in Boston comes with a host of advantages; one of which is Ford Assistance.
This gives you piece of mind and provides the same level of roadside assistance cover as when your Ford was new.
It is provided free of charge with every regular scheduled service carried out for retail customers and we will renew this cover every time your car is serviced with us.
You will receive UK and European Roadside Assistance valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first.
Plus, you get expert service from our Ford trained technicians using specialist Ford tools and quality Ford parts.
Remember Ford Assistance is only provided free if you get your Ford serviced with us, so book your vehicle in today to qualify.
Also having Taylors Ford service, repair or MOT your Ford vehicle comes with all of this:
- Ford expertise from highly trained technicians who are regularly assessed
- The latest specialist tools and diagnostic systems, designed purely for Ford vehicles
- Only genuine Ford parts are used which come with a minimum of 12 months warranty.
- The promise of an impressive service and repair history to help maintain your car’s future resale value.
- Full courtesy service while you wait, including Wi-Fi, courtesy vehicles and collection and delivery*
- Complimentary visual vehicle health check
- Transparent pricing, so no hidden surprises
- Save money with our loyalty scheme
- Our friendly and knowledgeable advisors ensure every visit is uncomplicated and as stress free as possible.
- Helpful and cost-effective service plans available
*Supply of a courtesy vehicle is subject to availability and suitability. Collection and delivery can only be provided within a reasonable radius of our Boston and Skegness branches and are subject to availability. Other terms may apply, and we will need your National Insurance number and photocard driver’s licence. Speak to one of our service advisors for more information.
Taylors Ford Car Servicing
Regular health checks and annual servicing is vital to ensuring the safety and up keep of the vehicle and will ensure you get the highest resale value and Taylors Ford car servicing provides you with a Ford approved service.
Each vehicle has its own servicing schedule, with different procedures needed throughout different points. Regular Ford servicing will also maintain the manufacturers warranty and ensure any enhancements can be applied with the minimum of inconvenience.
A Taylors Ford car servicing includes:
- Free Ford eCHECK – a multipoint inspection and report
- The use of genuine Ford quality parts only, with a 12 months unlimited mileage part and labour warranty
- Use of the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest product information and tools
- Oil & filter change
- Air filter check
- Fluid level check and top-up. Our expert technicians will ensure your essential fluids are checked and topped up if necessary
- Ford trained and ATA Accredited technicians will ensure your vehicle is in the best hands
- Complimentary wash and vacuum (weekdays only)
- Comprehensive service & maintenance plans
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on service and repair work
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford Assistance
Ford Motorcraft Service
A Ford Motorcraft service is available at our both our sites and is specially designed for older vehicles. It offers pricing inclusive of parts, labour and VAT, alongside our warranty on parts and labour. Our service ensures your car will be looked after by our expert technicians using the latest equipment and highest quality parts.
Each Ford Motorcraft service consists of:
• 30-point Ford eCHECK
• Oil and filter change
• Wheels off brake check
• Air or pollen filter change
• Free wash and vacuum
For more information contact our Boston service department.
Taylors Ford MOT Boston
Taylors Ford MOT Boston is the smart choice for your vehicles MOT.
If your car is over three years old, it must undergo an annual MOT test to ensure it meets the legal requirements for road safety and environmental standards.
All MOTs at Taylors Ford MOT Boston are carried out by Ford trained technicians so you can be assured of the quality of work and customer service, that you have known to expect from us at Taylors Ford Boston.
In addition to this, all our technicians are accredited as MOT testers by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
Our team are ready to give you accurate and honest advice to help you get your vehicle through its MOT as smoothly as possible, however here are some simple tips to help prepare your car before the test:
- Check your washer fluid and wipers are working
- Check your windscreen for damage – remember many insurance companies allow windscreen replacement without impacting your policy
- Check the horn is working
- Check all lights, indicators and hazards are working
- Check your tyre inflation levels are correct
- Check your tyre condition for damage and tread – the legal minimum is 1.6mm
- Check the condition of seat belts and ensure they engage properly
Taylors Ford Repairs
From time to time key wearing parts will need replacement to keep your vehicle safe and reliable. If you notice any of the issues listed below, please book an appointment as soon as possible:
- Front wiper blades: these may need replacing if there are streak and smears appearing on the windscreen, they are noisier than usual or moving awkwardly, areas that they wipe are left untouched. Noticing these things can help keep you safe and ensure you pass your MOT.
- Battery: signs that your battery needs replacing may include your vehicle failing to start or poor performance from the electrical system. It is important to check from time to time that the battery is secure in its mount and the cables are free from corrosion.
- Brake pads and discs: your brakes are one feature than should always be fully functioning for your safety and that of others. Signs that these may need replacing include, being less responsive than they should be, your vehicle may leak and oily fluid and there may be a grinding sound when braking. Your Discs may also need replacing is the pedal feels soft or stiffer than usual, if your car judders or steers to one side when you brake.
- Timing belt: Please refer to the Service Schedule in your handbook pack for our recommended replacement intervals. Your timing belt is a relatively small part, but it’s vital for a smooth-running engine. It helps to stop the moving parts of your engine from colliding into each other. If your timing belt fails, you may need to have your whole engine replaced. If you are due for a replacement, please book an appointment as soon as possible.
- Air conditioning refresh: A refresh may be required to stay free from pollen, pollutants and bacteria. Our refresh service inspects all the main elements with a fine-tooth comb, including heater control, internal fan speeds, drive belt, and pollen filter. To finish we will treat the system to neutralise odours and bacteria.
- Air conditioning service: Our thorough service renews the air conditioning oil and refrigerant gas, checks the hoses, cooling fan and cabin temperatures, and includes everything our basic Refresh service provides.
For Taylors Ford repairs in Boston call us on 01205 360404.
Ford Accident Management
We all fear having to make an insurance claim, but Ford owners have expert help at hand.
Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service that can assist in handling your claims, recovering your vehicle, providing repair and giving you a courtesy car when you’ve had an accident.
This service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Just call the One Call number, 020 3564 4444 to be directed to the Ford Accident Management helpline.
Alternatively call our own accident repair centre directly on 01775 723391.
Once we’re involved, our expert team will assist in making a claim if required then you can just sit back and let Ford do all the hard work for you.
We will make sure your car is repaired to Ford’s exacting standard by expert staff using only Ford genuine parts and ensure you have a replacement vehicle for the duration of your repairs.
Taylors Ford Parts
To ensure your vehicle has a long, trouble free and healthy life, it is important to use genuine Ford parts.
Our experts at Taylors Ford Boston are on hand to advise you on the parts you need and order them for you if needed.
We only use Genuine Ford parts; these are developed to function identically to those in the original vehicle and help ensure the efficiency and future value of your vehicle.
We are so confident in these parts that they all come with 12 months unlimited mileage warranty.
Tyres available at Taylors Ford Boston
Ensuring you have the right tyres on your vehicle that are in good condition and correctly inflated is very important for your safety.
Tyre checks should be carried out as part of your regular checking routine and not left until the MOT is due.
Book an appointment to have our Ford technicians check the condition of your tyres for free or to order your replacement tyres.
A comprehensive tyre check by one of our trained experts is essential for maintaining responsive steering and braking and to ensure your tyres are road worthy and within the legal limit.
For most vehicles this is 1.6mm depth, but aim to have any worn tyres changed at 2mm depth, to ensure adequate braking and stopping in both wet and dry conditions.
Changing your tyres is considered to be more important as autumn and winter approach. It is better to get new tyres fitted before winter than struggle through the cold and wet with tyres approaching the legal minimum tread depth.
Our specialists at Taylors Ford Boston will provide you with the best advice and will guide you in choosing the right tyre for your vehicle. We offer brand names at attractive prices and check all components during the tyre fitting.
Prices include VAT, standard valve, balance, disposal and fitting. We are also careful to dispose of old tyres in an environmentally responsible manner.
Contact us today for further information and guidance. For your convenience, you can book a tyre fitting online at a time that suits you. Alternatively, you can call us by phone or visit our dealership in person.