Take me to?
Taylors are your Vauxhall Dealers in Boston and Used Vehicle Centre in Spalding
View our latest Vauxhall cars for sale
At Taylors Vauxhall Boston and Taylors of Spalding we provide the highest levels of customer care when it comes to buying, maintaining or repairing your Vauxhall in Lincolnshire.
Our Boston showroom provides the perfect setting for you to find your next new Vauxhall. With the latest models, including the all-new electric Vauxhall Corsa, on display for you to discover at your leisure.
If it is a used car you are after, both our Boston and Spalding forecourts are brimming with approved used vehicles across the Vauxhall range, alongside an array of other high-quality used cars from other manufacturers for you to browse.
All our used cars for sale are selected for their excellent condition and are subject to a thorough multi-point check before they reach our forecourt, ensuring only the best quality used cars are available.
If you find a model that you like then feel free to take it for a test drive. We are conveniently placed to experience both town and countryside driving from our Boston and Spalding showrooms.
We have a great range of finance and leasing options available to suit any budget and to help making your dream car become a reality.
Our sales teams at Taylors Vauxhall are highly knowledgeable and experienced thanks to many years of selling new and used vehicles, alongside regular training and will ensure that you get the right vehicle and finance package for you, whether this be a new or used vehicle.
At Taylors Vauxhall Boston our dedicated Business and Fleet sales consultant is on hand to help you choose the vehicle or vehicles that will best suit your business needs, whether this be a van, car or electric vehicle.
For new Vauxhalls visit the complete buying guide, including how much owning a specific Vauxhall costs to run.
Vauxhall Motability Scheme
At Taylors Vauxhall we pride ourselves on providing the best guidance and advice to those looking for a car under the Motability Scheme. We were recently commended in the National Group of the Year awards for Motability dealers in recognition for our overall customer satisfaction and commitment to the scheme. Further details can be found on our Vauxhall Motability Scheme page.
Taylors Vauxhall Aftersales
Taylors Vauxhall Boston and Taylors of Spalding guarantee comprehensive support for the lifetime of your Vauxhall with our exceptional aftersales care you can trust.
It is important you that you keep your new or used Vauxhall car regularly serviced, repaired and clean and tidy to help keep residual values high and our aftersales service will help you do just that. Whether it be servicing, MOT or repairs, our highly experienced aftersales team are on hand to keep you on the road. Download the My Vauxhall App for even more help.
Our Spalding Bodyshop will help get you back on the road, whether this is for collision damage or a dent removal, to smart repairs and alloy wheel refurbishments, our experienced and helpful members of staff are more than happy to provide free no-obligation quotations for any type of repair.
As part of every service or repair we will carry out a complimentary Taylors vehicle health check. This is a comprehensive visual health check of your vehicle, including lights, tyres, exhaust and suspension. In addition to this, every vehicle receives a complimentary wash ready for when you collect it.
Vauxhall also run a number of initiatives to reward customer loyalty. If your Vauxhall is two or more years old you will be eligible for the Vauxhall Service Club. This entitles you to exclusive discounts on servicing and Repairs, including half-price MOTs for life!
Meanwhile, our service plans enable you to spread the cost of maintenance work on a monthly basis at a fixed cost.
If you are new to driving you can learn everything you need to know with the ‘Vauxhall Young Drivers Help Centre‘.
Why Choose Taylors Vauxhall Aftersales?
- Vauxhall expertise from highly trained technicians who are regularly assessed,
- The latest specialist tools and diagnostic systems, designed just for Vauxhall vehicles,
- Only genuine Vauxhall parts used
- The promise of an impressive service and repair history to help maintain your Vauxhall’s future resale value
- Full courtesy service while you wait, including Wi-Fi, courtesy vehicles and collection and delivery.*
- Complimentary visual health check
- Transparent pricing
- Save money with our Loyalty Scheme.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable advisors ensure every visit is uncomplicated and as stress free as possible.
- Helpful and cost-effective service plans available.
*Supply of a courtesy vehicle is subject to availability and suitability. Collection and delivery can only be provided within a reasonable radius of our Boston and Skegness branches and are subject to availability. Other terms may apply and we will need your National Insurance number and photocard drivers licence. Speak to one of our service advisors for more information.
Servicing with Taylors Vauxhall
Regular health checks and maintaining the manufacturer servicing intervals is vital to ensuring your safety, the vehicle’s quality and maintaining the highest resale value. There are many advantages to having your vehicle serviced by Taylors Vauxhall as we use only genuine Vauxhall parts that are installed by Vauxhall approved technicians. During any work our technicians will check for any new enhancements or safety recalls and then carry out this additional work if needed free of charge. All of this ensures that your warranty is maintained alongside 12 months parts and labour on all repairs as standard.
We guarantee your vehicle will receive specialist attention, including:
- Full and comprehensive 25 Point vehicle health check
- Oil and filter change
- Fluid top-ups
- Brake, steering and other safety checks
- A visual check of the tyres, lights, mirrors, wipers and indicators
- Tailored servicing items required for your vehicle based on its age and mileage, such as spark plugs and air filters
- Environmental check for pollen filter and exhaust.
Vauxhall have also provided tips to maintain your Vauxhall at home.
Our Service Booking Form
Taylors Vauxhall Service Plans
When it comes to servicing you will struggle to find better value or convenience than a service plan. This enables you to spread the cost of your regular car servicing across monthly instalments for around £15.00 per month. Please note this is a guide price only and prices may vary based on mileage, age of vehicle, type of vehicle, etc.
Even better, all service plans are inflation-proof and they can include your MOTs too, plus you get piece of mind knowing your Vauxhall will be serviced by our expert Vauxhall trained technicians.
Why choose a service plan?
- Spread the cost of servicing over the duration of the plan with fixed monthly costs
- Helps to budget
- Inflation proof and interest free! The service costs are fixed at today’s prices
- Your vehicle will be maintained and serviced by our Vauxhall trained technicians
- A Vauxhall service stamp helps to maintain your vehicle’s future resale value
- Covers complete cost of your recommended servicing including parts and labour and advisory brake fluid change
Request a service plan quote from Taylors Vauxhall today by calling our experienced service team who can offer you the best advice at our Boston dealership on 01205 761700 or our Spalding dealership on 01775 723391
Taylors Vauxhall Service Club
Our service club is free to join and open to all Vauxhall owners. This entitles you to at least 15% off Vauxhall approved accessories and discount on servicing & repairs.
For Vauxhall vehicles between 2 and 3 years old get 15% discount
For Vauxhall vehicles over 3 years old get 25% discount
You will also receive:
- Half price MOTs
- Fixed price AdBlue refills
- Access to the Vauxhall Accident Management Programme
- Online service booking available 24/7 with servicing appointments available within 3 days
- Collection & delivery / onward Mobility options
- Complimentary wash and vacuum with all routine services
- Vauxhall trained Technicians
- Genuine Vauxhall parts
- Minimum 12 months warranty on parts and labour
- Bi-monthly newsletter with exclusive offers, discounts and competitions
Service Club Terms and Conditions
Offers apply to genuine Vauxhall service, MOT and repair work on UK registered Vauxhalls at participating Retailers only. 15% of All Vauxhall Approved Accessories. Service Club servicing & repairs discounts; 15% for vehicles 2-3 years, 25% for vehicles 3 years plus. Half-price MOT test (UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland). Free pre-MOT test inspection for customers in Northern Ireland only. Members are entitled to discount on labour and only genuine Vauxhall parts. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer applies to Vauxhall Service, Maintenance and Repair work on Vauxhalls.
Members are entitled to discount on labour and genuine Vauxhall parts. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
The following items are excluded from Vauxhall Service Club credits:
- Engine / Gearbox
- Parts only purchases (excluding accessories)
- National Fixed Price Service or Fixed Price Repairs
- Bodywork repairs
- Oil, tyres and Trade Club products
Vauxhall Care is tailored to look after you and your vehicle, now and in the future. Vauxhall Care is available on all new Vauxhalls up to 10 months from the date of first registration. You are then covered for three years, including annual services, roadside assistance and your first MOT free of charge.
|3 years’ Vauxhall Servicing||Covers first, second and third annual services. (Includes brake-fluid change at second service.)|
|2 years’ Vauxhall Roadside Assistance||First year free from Vauxhall.|
|First year’s MOT*||Free of charge, carried out by Taylors Vauxhall|
For 3 years of cover, you pay just £19.00 a month for a petrol car, or £22.00 a month for diesel cars.
Terms and Conditions and restrictions apply, please refer to the Vauxhall Care page for further details. Only available on vehicles under 10 months old.
Taylors Vauxhall MOT
A Vauxhall MOT is the smart choice for your MOT. If your car is over three years old, it must undergo an annual MOT test to ensure it meets the legal requirements for road safety and environmental standards.
All MOT’s at our Boston MOT centre and Spalding MOT centre are carried out by Vauxhall-trained technicians, so you can be assured of the quality of work and customer service you can expect from us. In addition to this, all our technicians are accredited as MOT testers by the DVSA.
Our team at Taylors Vauxhall are ready to give you accurate and honest advice to help you get your vehicle through its MOT as smoothly as possible, however here are some simple tips to help prepare your car before the test:
- Check your washer fluid and wipers are working
- Check your windscreen for damage – remember many insurance companies allow windscreen replacement without impacting your policy
- Check the horn is working
- Check all lights, indicators and hazards are working
- Check your tyre inflation levels are correct
- Check your tyre condition for damage and tread – the minimum is 1.6mm
- Check the condition of seat belts and ensure they engage properly
Taylors Vauxhall Body Repairs and Accident Management
From collision damage to dent removal, smart repairs to alloy wheel refurbishments, our experienced and helpful members of staff are on hand to provide you with a free no-obligation quotations for any type of repair, whether insurance or retail.
We understand that accidents can happen and that dealing with your repairs can be a daunting task. Leave it to us and the safety of our Vauxhall Approved Bodyshop. We deliver the highest quality workmanship and customer service to make the process a simple as possible. Our Vauxhall trained technicians only use Genuine Vauxhall parts covered by a 12 months manufacturers warranty.
In addition to this we offer a free vehicle collection and delivery service, with your vehicle returned washed.
We also offer convenient estimating at your home or place of work, whichever suits you best.
You will be informed of the progress of your vehicle every step of the way and you will be given a guaranteed completion date. When available we also offer a courtesy car for your convenience. We work to and exceed the strictest standards in every area – from our premises, equipment, training and bodyshop skills, to working practices and quality.
Taylors Vauxhall Repairs
From time to time key wearing parts will need replacement to keep your vehicle safe and reliable. If you notice any of the issues listed below, please book an appointment as soon as possible:
- Front wiper blades: these may need replacing if there are streak and smears appearing on the windscreen, they are noisier than usual or moving awkwardly, areas that they wipe are left untouched. Noticing these things can help keep you safe and ensure you pass your MOT.
- Battery: signs that your battery needs replacing may include your vehicle failing to start or poor performance from the electrical system. It is important to check from time to time that the battery is secure in its mount and the cables are free from corrosion.
- Brake pads and discs: your brakes are one feature than should always be fully functioning for your safety and that of others. Signs that these may need replacing include, being less responsive than they should be, your vehicle may leak and oily fluid and there may be a grinding sound when braking. Your Discs may also need replacing is the pedal feels soft or stiffer than usual, if your car judders or steers to one side when you brake.
- Timing belt: Please refer to the Service Schedule in your handbook pack for our recommended replacement intervals. Your timing belt is a relatively small part, but it’s vital for a smooth-running engine. It helps to stop the moving parts of your engine from colliding into each other. If your timing belt fails, you may need to have your whole engine replaced. If you are due for a replacement, please book an appointment as soon as possible.
- Air conditioning refresh: A refresh may be required to stay free from pollen, pollutants and bacteria. Our refresh service inspects all the main elements with a fine-tooth comb, including heater control, internal fan speeds, drive belt, and pollen filter. To finish we will treat the system to neutralise odours and bacteria.
- Air conditioning service: Our thorough service renews the air conditioning oil and refrigerant gas, checks the hoses, cooling fan and cabin temperatures, and includes everything our basic Refresh service provides.
And do not forget that as part of every service or repair we will carry out a complimentary Taylors vehicle health check. This is a comprehensive visual health check of your vehicle, including lights, tyres, exhaust and suspension. In addition to this, every vehicle receives a complimentary wash ready for when you collect it.
Taylors Vauxhall Parts
To ensure your vehicle lives a long and healthy life it is important to use genuine Vauxhall parts. At Taylors Vauxhall Boston and Taylors of Spalding we offer a wide variety of parts and accessories, each carefully constructed to best suit your vehicle. Using genuine Vauxhall parts will help enhance your cars performance, provide additional safety and security or simply improve your vehicles appearance.
All our genuine Vauxhall car parts boast a minimum 12 months manufacturer’s warranty and are carefully engineered to the exact specification of those originally fitted, plus we will guarantee they will perform as good as new and be long lasting. All our products can be professionally fitted by our expert technicians to ensure perfect product performance and your complete satisfaction.
Tyres Available at Taylors Vauxhall
Ensuring you have the right tyres on your vehicle that are in good condition and correctly inflated is very important for your safety.
Tyre checks should be carried out as part of your regular checking routine and not left until the MOT is due. Book an appointment to have our Vauxhall technicians check the condition of your tyres for free or to order your replacement tyres.
A comprehensive tyre check by one of our trained experts is essential for maintaining responsive steering and braking and to ensure your tyres are road worthy and within the legal limit. For most vehicles this is 1.6mm depth, but aim to have any worn tyres changed at 2mm depth, to ensure adequate braking and stopping in both wet and dry conditions.
Changing your tyres is considered to be more important as autumn and winter approach. It is better to get new tyres fitted before winter than struggle through the cold and wet with tyres approaching the legal minimum tread depth.
Our specialists at Taylors Vauxhall in Boston and Spalding will provide you with the best advice and will guide you in choosing the right tyre for your vehicle. We offer brand names at attractive prices and check all components during the tyre fitting.
Prices include VAT, standard valve, balance, disposal and fitting. We are also careful to dispose of old tyres in an environmentally responsible manner.
Contact us today for further information and guidance. For your convenience, you can book a tyre fitting online at a time that suits you. Alternatively, you can call us by phone or visit our dealership in person.
Taylors Vauxhall Glossary
- On the Road (OTR) is the price that you pay for a new car, ready to drive away. It includes the additional costs of: the first registration fee, number plates, delivery charge to the retailer and your first year’s road tax. Fuel and insurance are excluded.
- Regenerative Braking helps save fuel. When the vehicle slows down, the regenerative braking system acts as a mini generator and stores kinetic energy in the battery to help you travel further. It can actually increase a vehicle’s range by 10 or more miles.
- Driver Assistance Pack includes an advanced front camera, forward collision alert with automatic city emergency breaking, following distance indicator, lane departure warning with lane assist and traffic sign recognition
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) is technology that improves a vehicle’s stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction, thus preventing the tyres from skidding uncontrollably. When the stability control programme detects a loss of steering control, it automatically applies individual brakes to help ‘steer’ the vehicle where the driver intended it to go
- FlexRide is a continuously variable damper system that adjusts in relation to road conditions and driving style.
- Anti-locking Brake System (ABS) helps the tyres on your vehicle to maintain contact with the road while you are braking. It functions by preventing the wheels from locking up, which can result in uncontrollable skids and works in conjunction with the Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Advanced Park Assist steers you into your parking space at the push of a button. You simply control the power and the brakes.
- P11D or ‘Benefit-in-Kind’ taxation is based on the vehicle’s P11D value: the Manufacturer’s recommended on the road price, less first year vehicle excise duty and the new vehicle first registration fee. The full price of any manufacturer’s options fitted, plus accessories over the value of £100 (including fitting charges), are also included in the P11D value. Price list.
- Benefit-in-Kind Tax Rate (BiK) is the amount of tax a driver pays for their company car based on its P11D price multiplied by the percentage charged for the CO2 emissions band in which the car falls and the driver’s income tax band. Calculator here.
- Park and Go Pack is an optional extra that includes: panoramic camera, advanced park assist, semi-automatic steering.
- Vizor is the new front grille design for Vauxhall, as seen on the new Mokka.
- 3D Instrument Cluster is where the instrument cluster appears 3D, with graphics instead of classic dials for speed and revs.
- InteliLux LED Matrix consists of 16 LED segments, eight on each side of the vehicle. The the new matrix system switches the high beam on as soon as the vehicle exits an urban area and then automatically and constantly adapts both the length and shape of the light cone for every traffic situation.